What is this?
This is HALO-DB, the web platform of a data retrieval and long-term archiving system.
It was established to hold and manage a wide range of data based on, or related to observations of the HALO research aircraft.
The HALO-DB may also be used for sharing data of scientific missions involving other DLR aircraft or in-situ instruments.
Please see the introduction to learn more.
What kind of data will be archived?
HALO-DB is open to datasets with the following characteristics:
Access to HALO-DB
The metadata (see glossary) of uploaded datasets are publicly available.
Please see the introduction to get more information about upload and download access.
Most recent missions
- started 1 month and 29 days ago: EMeRGe-EU currently with 0 uploaded datasets
New data from recent missions or updates of existing datasets.
- 10 days and 10 hours ago FZJ: first release of dataset #5079 from POLSTRACC mission
- 20 days and 4 hours ago DLR: new release of dataset #4412 from POLSTRACC mission
- 1 month and 6 days ago MPI-C: first release of dataset #5078 from OMO mission
- 1 month and 6 days ago MPI-C: first release of dataset #5077 from OMO mission
- 1 month and 6 days ago MPI-C: first release of dataset #5076 from OMO mission