What is this?
This is HALO-DB, the web platform of a data retrieval and long-term archiving system.
It was established to hold and manage a wide range of data based on, or related to observations of the HALO research aircraft.
The HALO-DB may also be used for sharing data of scientific missions involving other DLR aircraft or in-situ instruments.
Please see the introduction to learn more.
What kind of data will be archived?
HALO-DB is open to datasets with the following characteristics:
Access to HALO-DB
The metadata (see glossary) of uploaded datasets are publicly available.
Please see the introduction to get more information about upload and download access.
Most recent missions
Ongoing missionsThere is no mission currently going on.
New data from recent missions or updates of existing datasets.
- 7 days and 11 hours ago DLR: first release of dataset #5320 from POLSTRACC mission
- 7 days and 11 hours ago DLR: first release of dataset #5319 from POLSTRACC mission
- 7 days and 11 hours ago DLR: first release of dataset #5318 from POLSTRACC mission
- 1 month and 19 days ago KIT: new release of dataset #4513 from POLSTRACC mission
- 1 month and 19 days ago KIT: new release of dataset #4512 from POLSTRACC mission