What is this?
This is HALO-DB, the web platform of a data retrieval and long-term archiving system.
It was established to hold and manage a wide range of data based on, or related to observations of the HALO research aircraft.
The HALO-DB may also be used for sharing data of scientific missions involving other DLR aircraft or in-situ instruments.
Please see the introduction to learn more.
What kind of data will be archived?
HALO-DB is open to datasets with the following characteristics:
Access to HALO-DB
The metadata (see glossary) of uploaded datasets are publicly available.
Please see the introduction to get more information about upload and download access.
Most recent missions
- started 1 year and 4 months ago: SOUTHWAVE currently with 0 uploaded datasets
upcoming missionsThere is no mission scheduled for the future yet.
New data from recent missions or updates of existing datasets.
- 28 days and 7 hours ago FZJ: first release of dataset #6426 from POLSTRACC mission
- 28 days and 8 hours ago FZJ: new release of dataset #4937 from POLSTRACC mission
- 1 month and 3 days ago U Mainz: new release of dataset #6129 from EMeRGe-Asia mission
- 1 month and 11 days ago DLR: first release of dataset #6425 from 3DO mission
- 1 month and 11 days ago DLR: first release of dataset #6424 from 3DO mission