Description—How to search
Welcome to the Data Detective,
the comprehensive search tool of HALO-DB.
The following specifications were made, to give you a understanding of the capacious search criteria to get datasets where you are focused on.
- There are no mandatory fields. If no specifications are selected, you will get all datasets.
- The different search criteria are connected via a logical AND.
- Exception: Inside the search criterion mission (multiple inputs are possible), the selected inputs are connected via a logical OR.
- Text: free text in the dataset's metadata: comment, name of the parameter or variable
- Missions: You can specify the datasets of the missions you are interested in.
- Measurement Period: You can specify a start or/and a stop date. In general datasets or datasets of a mission, which are associated with these period will match the query.
- Parameters: The name of the observed or modeled variable. The name must follow the CF Metadata convention.
- Geolocation: You can specify the region of your interest with the help of the map.