We would like to thank all former employees who were involved in the development of HALO-DB. Furthermore we thank a variety of programmers who provided useful scripts, software components, self-contained software products and recommendations.
- HALO-DB software & database development.
- We are grateful to Dr. Rico Hengst, Daniel Böhmer and Björn Brötz.
- HALO-DB logo and website layout.
- We are grateful to Christoph Knoth and Konrad Renner.
- We are grateful to Rey Bango, Scott González and Yehuda Katz.
- We are grateful to Allan Jardine.
- We are grateful to Vladimir Agafonkin.
- Perl is a highly capable, feature-rich programming language.
- We are grateful to Larry Wall and others.
- Rose::DB::Object is a perl based object-relational mapper.
- We are grateful to John Siracusa.
- Template Toolkit is a template processing system.
- We are grateful to Andy Wardley.
- PostgreSQL is a powerful, open source object-relational database management system.
- We are grateful to the PostgreSQL Global Development Group.
The initial development of HALO-DB as project of the priority research program 1294 was funded by the DFG (Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft e.V.).
This support is gratefully acknowledged.